Your Support Is Vital To Our Shared Success
The OLT relies on individual donations, grants, and member participation to carry out its work.
We live, work, and play in a special place. If you value the agricultural heritage, scenic beauty, and diverse wildlife of the Okanogan, please consider making an investment in OLT's efforts to protect these priceless resources for present and future generations.
Remember, the Okanogan Land Trust is a 501(c)(3), charitable organization, so your membership dues and gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Thank you for your consideration and generosity!
Join the OLT, renew your annual membership, and/or make a donation online using a credit card at a secure site.
Give By Mail
Print and complete this form and send it with your donation to.
PO Box 325, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Other Ways to Give
- Join the Ponderosa Leadership Circle: make a three-year pledge.
- Donate appreciated securities, e.g., stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. This is one of the most tax-efficient, win-win ways to give. Not only will you benefit from the charitable tax deductions, but, because the securities are donated rather than sold, capital gain taxes won't apply. In other words, directly donated, appreciated securities have more value than the cash proceeds you might otherwise give from the sale of those securities.
- Make an outright gift of real estate to the OLT today, or...
- Leave a legacy with a planned gift: remember the OLT in your will or living trust. (Click for tips and sample language for making bequests.) You can also name the OLT as a beneficiary of your retirement accounts or life insurance policy.
- Charitable gifts such as these will reduce your heirs' income and estate tax burdens.
- Gifts may be unrestricted-- to be utilized at the OLT's discretion to carry out its mission-- or earmarked for a specific fund or purpose. Contact us to ensure that your gift achieves your intended goal.
- When considering a planned gift to the OLT, please consult with your legal and/or financial advisor(s).
Donate Your Time & Talents
If you're unable to make a financial contribution at this time, please consider donating your time and talents as a volunteer.