2020 OLT Plant ID Contest!
Get out your field guides or cue up your apps and enter the OLT plant identification contest!
- Identify the correct common or scientific name of each plant, from the pictures in the gallery below.
- Send your answers by email to email@example.com.
- In your email, list each photo by number, along with the common or scientific name for the plant in the photo. (Note: Photo #1 and Photo #21 have 2 different plants. Identify both for extra points!)
- The submission with the MOST correct answers will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Dawg House in Okanogan, WA, where great food and drink are always a win! (In case of a tie, there will be a random drawing to pick the winner.)
- ALL Submissions will receive an OLT bumper sticker.
- Contest starts June 15th, 2020 and runs until July 15th, 2020.
Some Hints About the Photo Gallery
- The photos are numbered in the order they appear in the gallery. Hover over a given photo to see its name/number
- Click on a photo to see a larger version
- To see a “slide show” of the photos rather than a gallery, click on the first photo to open a larger version, and advance through the 25 photos by clicking the arrow on right-hand side of the single photo
Thank you and good luck!