Your Support Is Vital To Our Shared Success
Okanogan Land Trust relies on individual donations, grants, and member participation to carry out its work.
We live, work, and play in a special place. If you value the agricultural heritage, scenic beauty, and diverse wildlife of the Okanogan, please consider making an investment in OLT’s efforts to protect these priceless resources for present and future generations.
Thank you for your consideration and generosity!
Okanogan Land Trust is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our EIN number is 94-311-2454. Our state charities registration number is 25668. Your contribution may be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor for guidance.
Ways to Give
To make a donation securely online using a credit card or Paypal, click the golden “Donate” button in the right-hand column of this page.
Give By Mail
Send your check, made out to “Okanogan Land Trust,” to:
Okanogan Land Trust
PO Box 325
Okanogan, WA 98840.
Give In Person or Via Telephone
We can swipe your credit card in our office or take your card information via telephone (509-557-6306).
Other Giving Options
- Join the Ponderosa Circle, our community of ongoing supporters (Contact us to learn more)
- Donate appreciated securities, e.g., stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Make an outright gift of real estate to OLT
- Leave a legacy with a planned gift: remember OLT in your will or living trust
- You can also name OLT as a beneficiary of your retirement accounts or life insurance policy